Great response... I think you was trying to be funny.

The tool would be used for more people if it was documented, or, at least, there would be a lot of examples. Single and more complex...

Well... It's always possible to convert our reports to PDF, no? (and without bounties... free with lot of programs that convert to PDF)

[ ]

Ricardo