[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
----- Original Message -----
From: Alvise Nicoletti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2007 3:51 pm
Subject: [lazarus] Wince windows crosscompile installer

Hi... the
ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/lazarus/cross/
directory, where I used to download wince crosscompiler installer, is empty.

Where can I found the lastest installer for wince crosscompiler libraryes installer?

It is gone (some copying mistake I guess). I don't know when I have time (and
hardware) to create a new one. The scripts are in svn though, so anybody could
do so.

Vincent

Yes ;)

Anybody that know how to do it and have time to follow the instructions of the wiki to do it.

The problem is that this is not a good approach to the new people that "tryes" Lazarus, or for people like me that is using it for commercial projects. I can just add the fact that "the fact that a programmer can make a visual application don't always means that he can compile an ide with shell commands". Those are just two different things, in an always-more-specialized-way-of-work filosofy.

My boss don't pays me to compile my IDE, but to produce software, so he got a lot nervous every time a new library for Lazarus cames out, cause I often have to reinstall everything (like it's happening now with the new version of lnet created by Ales Katona that requires the lastest fpc to compile.

I hope that a stable version will come soon, giving people like me a little stability of work without always braking the IDE just to try a new component.

In order to make lazarus easyer, think about doing a windows "double-click-and-do-always-next" installer for every criss-cross-library that lazarus haves. It would be really great for people to try lazarus like that... the alternative, actually, is impossible for most part of the potential users of lazarus.

Of course, IMHO.

Alvise