[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
----- Original Message -----
From: Alvise Nicoletti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2007 4:30 pm
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Wince windows crosscompile installer

My boss don't pays me to compile my IDE, but to produce software,

Your boss doesn't pay me or anybody else to create a Wince windows crosscompile
installer.

Vinceny

Yes, of course it doesn't not, and I never intended that you should.

I was making a guess about the interest (that you all should have) to "spread the verb" of Lazarus everywhere, from the schools to the offices.

Actually we're trying (with a lot of difficulties I already told about) Lazarus for commercial purposes, and, if in the future you'll projecting to make some money with your work, making our test more comfortable is a good way to succed.

Of course, I repeat, this is always IMHO.

Lazarus is a good piece of software itself, but I think it's wasted for only "playing purposes".