On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 17:52 +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:

> > On that note, it still won't find libglib.  On the device is only
> > libglib-2.0.so so I assume ppcarm is trying to link to libglib-1.2 or
> > some such...
>
> Try compiling for gtk2 instead of gtk1. Or find gtk1 libraries for the
> n800 and install them.

GTK2 won't compile in Lazarus... I didn't realize the n800 was GTK2 -
all the docs I've seen mention "GTK Toolkit" and don't specify.

Building the LCL for GTK2 for ARM result sin "Internal error 200408162"
at line 277 of gtkwscomctrls.pp.

The line reads:
gtk_progress_configure(GTK_PROGRESS(Pointer(Pointer(wHandle))),Position,Min,Max);

I tried the good old trick of just hitting "Build" again (took off build
clean) but it still generates the same FPC internal error.