On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> David Lyon schrieb:
> > David Lyon wrote:
> >
> > Not sure if this is the right one..... but I have checked....
> >
> > http://oami.europa.eu/en/default.htm#
> >

> > nothing there....
> >
> > so the cost of registering Lazarus as a Trademark in Europe needs also
> > to be followed up.
>
> There is no need to register a trademark if you can prove otherwise
> (publications etc.) that you use this trademark.

The cost can be found on  http://oami.europa.eu/en/mark/marque/faq/faq03.htm

<quote>
What are the fees?
The fees are:
 for filing a CTM application: €900 plus €150 for each class of goods and
services which exceeds three
 for filing a CTM application by electronic means: €750 plus €150 for each
class of goods and services which exceeds three
 for registering a CTM: €850 plus €150 for each class of goods and services
exceeding three.
</quote>

If I understand it correctly, that would make a total of 1600 EUR if you
want to register Lazarus as a CTM ?

Michael.