I just looked at the code.

I think most of it should have to be redone, but some the ideias there
are good.

I wanted to ask the Lazarus devs with is the best way to implement this.

I'm planing for each form generate a list of strings like msei18n:
form1.button1.caption,original_caption,tranalated_caption

A library could be generated that would contain the strings and could be
loaded like in msei18n.

Comments please.

Luís