Hi:

2007/10/3, wile64 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It is a (unofficial) patch for docking the message window into the source
> editor (bottom). I dont search Message Window ;)

  I'm still working on the whole IDE docking. The lastest code I have
is cleaner than the one I previously sent. You can see the results on
this window: http://rvr.infoastro.org/lazarus-ide-2.png Your code is
very interesting because it adds the switch option in a right menu,
which was a feature I was discussing on #lazarus-es. I was more
interested in a speed button at the right top of the window, like
other programs. Thoughts?

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://rvr.blogalia.com/           |   como lágrimas en la lluvia