On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:39:51 +0200
wile64 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Notes:
> > - It does not handle any other docked window.
> > - It does not fix the positioning code in the IDE for the message
>

> If you can given explanations to me which I seek of what you speak?

The first is just a fact. It is no problem, as long as no other window
is docked to the source editor window.

The second: The IDE positions/hides/shows the message window at various
places. For example when you select 'restore' in the environment
options for the message window, the window is not restored, but is
positioned too wide left and up. Probably there are more cases. IMO not
serious.

Such things should be handled by a dock manager.

Mattias