Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:08:02 +0200
Johannes Müller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

wile64 schrieb:
Hi all,

It is a (unofficial) patch for docking the message window into the source editor (bottom).

I dont search Message Window ;)

Tested on win32 and GTK2

Regards

--
Laurent.
My Web : http://wile64.neuf.fr/

I think, this patch should be official added.

Notes:
- It adds directly a TMenuItem instead of registering a TIDEMenuItem.
- It does not save its state.
- It does not handle any other docked window.
- It does not fix the positioning code in the IDE for the message
window.

This means this patch can be easily undone, when the LCL get a good
working docking manager, that can be used by the IDE. So, we can add it
with IFDEFs.

Mattias

What is tthe plan? When is LCL going to have a good working docking manager?

Marton Papp