----- Original Message ----- From: "Gus Wirth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 08:34
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Free method of any object didn't executes.

12 12 wrote:
For example i do the following:

Ser := TSerie.Create(Chart1);
Ser.Free;

I set breakpoint in implementation of TSerie.Destroy.
Neither the debugger stops on breakpoint nor the debugger steps into implementation of Free or Destroy.
Is it bug or "feature" ?

What does this message have to do with the Enhanced TODO list?

Could you please start a new thread rather than just arbitrarily replying to some other message? It makes finding topics and their resulting threads much easier and you will more likely get an appropriate answer.

As for your question, how do you know that your code snippet actually gets called in the first place? Try turning off optimizations and see if that helps.

Gus

I believe if you look at the subject line you will discover that he did start a new thread.

Jeff