Henry Vermaak wrote:
On 06/11/2007, Jeff Steinkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe if you look at the subject line you will discover that he did
start a new thread.

it doesn't help just changing the subject.  if you look at the headers
of his email, you'll note the "references" header.  mail clients use
this to display mails in a threaded manner.  his email is thus grouped
under the "Enhanced TODO list patch" thread.

the right thing to do is to create a new message if you intend to
start a new thread, not to reply to an existing message.

Jeff

henry

Thank you for clarify that issue to me.I have always be surprised why some of not related emails jump across an interesting discuss.

Regards
Boguslaw