Never let yourself be demoralized by lazy or stupid people :-)

It means actually that Codegear is doing very bad. In a commercial
company, this is usually the last step before bancruptcy or dropping
the product.

Michael.

I was just disappointed because of decision of our manager to buy Turbo Delphi when i already spent a lot of time porting our units to Lazarus and i was already at goal.
I found all we need to works successfully with Lazarus and we
almost become unbounded from Windoze...

Thanx for your support and understanding, Michael!
It is great to feel support from community.
I belive the idea of freedom gonna live until live people who share it.
Really, we will stand and we will win!

--
12 12 aka skywriter