It means actually that Codegear is doing very bad. In a commercial
company, this is usually the last step before bancruptcy or dropping the product.

Personally, I don't want to see Delphi got dropped nor CodeGear got bankrupt. For Lazarus own goodness, Delphi must be alive. We need competition, in a healthy manner of course. Competition is good for each product as each naturally don't want to lose from another. Competition brings good quality products. Competition makes users happy as well since they have options to choose.

However, I do hope FPC/Lazarus would win the battle. CodeGear reaction obviously shows that as indication. :-D FYI, I have never use my Delphi (7) since I used Laz 9.22. Now I'm anxiously waiting for Laz 9.24! :-D However, one thing I do really miss Delphi's dynamic package on FPC/Lazarus. ;)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com