check your fpc.cfg to see if it uses $fpcversion macro.

How to know fpc.cfg supports $fpcversion macro?

so that a compiler version will pick the correct files.

For now, I have to edit manually my fpc.cfg to use wanted version each time I need it. It just a few lines anyway. :-D

This way, you can select which version of fpc to use with the -V switch:

I will try this. Thank you.

Another question... each time I do 'svn update' and recompile lazarus, it uses default widgetset which is gtk1. How do tell 'make' to use gtk2 instead of gtk1? So, I don't need to do twice compilation, one using make, another using Lazarus' build.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com