Giulio Bernardi wrote:
A little bit off topic... but does lazarus still need to support fpc 2.0.4?
AFAIK fpc 2.2.0 runs on all platforms supported by lazarus... or am I missing
something?

nope. 2.2.0 fails on OSX when sources are located on a casesensitive filesystem. So initially I plead for 2.0.4 compatebility. However 2.2.1 has solved this, so for me there is no reason that there *must* be a 2.0.4 compatebility. I've to admit that after my last changes I forgot to check if 2.0.4 still compiles., maybe causeing your problems.

Marc