Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
Please test with r12919. If error is still present then please send me (or create bug rep with) any test application.

r12920 also make things better (12919 fixes one crashes, 12920 - another)

I tested my apps under r 12920 and they don't crash anymore. :-)
In one of the test apps a weird thing popped out about an edit being misplaced when a label above it is hidden, but I have not yet located at what revision stage the problem came out.

However the crash for me has been solved.

Thanks,

Giuliano