Paul Ishenin пишет:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Svn r 12899 doesn't compile under linux/fpc 2.0.4.
The error reported is "wrong number of parameters specified" in two BoolToStr calls in lcl/graphtype.pp module. Commenting out the second parameter of the call , it compiles fine, but the application crashes with a sigsev in TImageCacheItems.GetIemForListener (imagelistcache.pas)
Do you have stack trace?

I should have thought it myself. Sorry.
Please find it here attached.
Rev is 12918, platform Linux, fpc 2.0.4.
I tested three different applications, and they all crash, with pretty much identical stack trace.

Please test with r12919. If error is still present then please send me (or create bug rep with) any test application.

r12920 also make things better (12919 fixes one crashes, 12920 - another)

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.