On 18/11/2007, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Then starting coding instead of lengthy mails :)
> >

> Is there already a public svn?

Just to show how tough it is to create a copycat ide, even with
company funding.... Have a look and SpeedSoft's Sybil IDE.  Has
anybody ever looked at Sybil?  The source code is now available (I
downloaded it some time ago) and I believe somebody actually made it
work under Windows as well, not just OS/2 as SpeedSoft intended.

I can't remember the website address, but I'm sure I can find it again
with a bit of Google searching. I'll attach a screenshot in my next
posting (just in case it's to big for this post)

Regards,
  - Graeme -