Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Recently a reorganization of button images has taken place, creating an image cache.

This would be very good, if it weren't for the small detail that multiple button glyphs aren't shown anymore, and that, if they were shown, they'd be shown wrong, because "MouseInControl" would activate the bsExclusive Glyph in SpeedButton, which is intended for a totally different purpose, breaking not only Delphi compatibility, but LCL self consitency.

See attached image, where the bitmap with four glyph is shown, together with the resulting button faces.

I fixed NumGlyph problem in r13272.

Great! Now it works fine. Thanks a lot.

Now the only thing missing is that BitBtn doesn't show the Active (bsDown) Glyph. when pressed.

I will look for bsExclusive also.

IMHO what shold be done is just to remove almost all the "MouseInControl" parts. SpeedButtons are special buttons, which can't receive focus, and can be used for a lot of purposes, including just showing different glyphs under program control. They shouldn't be highlighted or changed anyhow when the mouse passes over them, unless a fifth glyph and corresponding state is defined, which requires work not worth the result.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)