Giuliano Colla ha scritto:
Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Please check r13286 for bsExclusive.

Now SpeedButton is ok. Thanks a lot.

The only feature missing now is showing proper glyphs in BitBtn.

Sorry, maybe I dont know something. What's wrong with BitBtn? Any example to reproduce is highly appriciated :)

BitBtn is supposed to support showing different glyphs for different states, the same as SpeedButton (NumGlyph property etc.). The only difference is that it doesn't have a bsExclusive state, which can be therefore ignored. I'll let you have some screenshots of what it was showing up to some time ago, together with a minimal example to test it, as soon as I get rid of current emergencies.

Here I am.
This:

http://www.copeca.it/colla/Glyphs1.png

is a screenshot showing the glyph provided to BitBtn and a BitBtn displayed both in enabled an disabled state.In the disabled state it shows the correct glyph, but grayed, which isn't correct. This is as of r. 12476.

Currently it shows the same glyph bot in the enabled and disabled state, and doesn't show the bsDown glyph when pressed.
see: http://www.copeca.it/colla/Glyphs2.png

For comparison there are also four SpeedButtons, which have the same glyph, and which behave correctly.

Here's the small app used to peoduce the screenshots:

http://www.copeca.it/colla/buttonglyph.zip

Kind regards,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)