Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Please check r13286 for bsExclusive.

Now SpeedButton is ok. Thanks a lot.

The only feature missing now is showing proper glyphs in BitBtn.

Sorry, maybe I dont know something. What's wrong with BitBtn? Any example to reproduce is highly appriciated :)

BitBtn is supposed to support showing different glyphs for different states, the same as SpeedButton (NumGlyph property etc.). The only difference is that it doesn't have a bsExclusive state, which can be therefore ignored. I'll let you have some screenshots of what it was showing up to some time ago, together with a minimal example to test it, as soon as I get rid of current emergencies.

Kind regards,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)