Graeme Geldenhuys пишет:
On 14/12/2007, Paul Ishenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I warry about TSynxxx :) Synedit is a separate project on sourceforge
which have their own developers (which are not in this mail list). Their
developers probably have their own opinion about component images. I
think we will not redraw icons for all possible component sets for lazarus.

Synedit components are always available in Lazarus, aren't they?
Anyway, I think seeing that we ship it with Lazarus, we can customize
the look to fit Lazarus better.  Borland did it with the Indy
components they shipped with Delphi.  So we can do it with SynEdit.

I didnot know about Borland and Delphi. But anyway I think we should suggest new icons to synedit project.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.