On Jan 27, 2008 11:33 AM, Ales Katona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What words did you test? Can you send the test sample to me? I tested on
> some slovak accented (eg: 2byte chars) words and it worked perfectly.

I tested with this line (utf-8 encoded), specifically the last word:

  Application.Title:='Minha Aplicação';

Double clicking on the left part selects "Aplica". Clicking on the
accented part does nothing and clicking on "o" selects only "o" and
puts the carret at the end of the line.

Lazarus is compiled with build+clean and with the option -dWindowsUnicodeSupport

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho