Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
On 30/01/2008, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If one has last built project1, and then does some editing and just
compiles (instead of building) project2, project2 may inherit units
which where compiled with project1 conditionals, generating a mix-up,
which may go undetected.

That's why I was looking for a way to avoid this problem.

OK, I understand your issue now.  Simple solution is:  Always do a
Build All.  :-)

By what means do you suggest to obtain that from everybody: moral suasion, menaces, salary cut, spanking or other corporal punishment? :-)

Create a keyboard shortcut for Build All, or use Ctrl+F9 for Build All
instead of the default compiler (I use Build = Ctrl+F9  and Build All
= Shift+Ctrl+F9).  Alternatively, install the Editor Toolbar package,
add all the different build and compile functions to the toolbar.  Now
everything is one click away!

Quick and easy solution... :-)

See above! However a Toolbar shortcut might be an incentive. Thanks for the hint.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)