--On August 20, 2007 7:13:09 PM -0400 Chuck Keagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I haven't seen any answers to this one yet.  I also tried to use
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on this one and they rejected it indicating
it wasn't openldap specific enough.  Are there any other mailing lists
that might be more appropriate for questions of this nature?

You don't really supply enough information. Is your base "dc=example,dc=com"? Do the logs show that the user is being authenticated against LDAP? Have you tried using the ldap command line tools to bind as a user to the LDAP server?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer