--On Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:51 AM +0200 Michael Ströder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's an interesting error, which I've never seen before.  Can you
print out the text information of the cert the ldap server is using?

I read the error message above that something's wrong with a *client*
certificate.

Hm, but I didn't see anything indicating a SASL/EXTERNAL bind, so why would it care about client certs?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer