Hello there,

After lurking and seeing the emails going back and forth ... And especially
this last email ;). I understand the council and I also understand the need
to have some form of the data on another carrier.

Especially in areas where the church membership is not high. Imagine having
the bishop travel for more than 40 minutes because he needs to verify
something.
So it really depends on the situation. I have also been in countries where
they
don't even have MLS so they compile data on their own computers, since the
unit
itself does NOT have a computer.

All things need to be approached sensibly and if that means not installing
MLS
on your own computer to follow counsel that is what it means. Does that
really
mean that the bishopric cannot keep their own notes? I think not. But then
again that is just my personal opinion.

Kind regards,
-------
Manfred Riem