On 1/14/06, Mary Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Being a web developer myself, I get antsy when I know I could improve on a
> program I'm using.  Sometimes I wish I could jump right in and fix the
> problems.  But quick is not always best.

Open source and "quick" are orthogonal.  I agree that, in general,
good coding practices should always be followed.

> I'm new to this list so I don't know if this job posting has been shown on
> here, but check it out...
>
> http://ldschurch.recruitsoft.com/servlets/CareerSection?art_ip_action=FlowDispatcher&flowTypeNo=13&pageSeq=2&reqNo=14000&art_servlet_language=en&csNo=2
>
> Pretty cool, huh?
>
> Stuff like this takes time but it will be so worth it in the end.
>
> Mary

I tried the link above and got the following error in Firefox 1.5 on
OS X.  What is the link supposed to be, a job posting?
----------------------
A system error has occurred.

Please do as follows to correct the problem:

1- Verify the version of your Internet browser. The minimum
requirements are Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 SP1, Netscape
Navigator 4.73, or AOL 6. Free browser upgrades are available at
www.microsoft.com, www.netscape.com, and www.aol.com.

2- Close all your Internet browsers.

3- Open your Internet browser and apply again on the job. Avoid using
Back and Forward buttons; use the Continue button instead.

4- If the problem persists, please visit http://www.taleo.com/support.

Thank you.

Error Reference Number: ldschurch (20060114111213219)