-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane Hathaway
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; LDS Open Source Software
Subject: Re: [Ldsoss] Let me formally introduce myself...

Jesse Stay wrote:
> You may want to try the Family History Department.  They are also
> moving in the direction of OSS, and there are a couple teams hiring
> there.

Yep, my group is hiring, and we really need more people who are educated in
open source methodology and tools.  I feel awfully lonely sometimes!
 I'd like to work with someone else who's not afraid of functional
programming, dynamic languages, portable code, distributed systems, kernel
hacking, emacs, vi, and Gentoo. :-)

Shane