Hey Tom,

It's good to see you're back in Utah, helping out with the Church's software strategy. It's encouraging to see. I was down there several months ago having lunch with Ben Galbraith, and several architects throughout the group chatting them up on their SOA strategies - it was interesting. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and your family since the last time we spoke during the Axiom days. Take care,

-aaron