On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 12:21:10PM -0600, Tom Welch wrote:

> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=895512319492

Interesting survey.  And interesting results.

I've assumed that when you talk about fora here you are talking about
web based fora such as slashdot, kuro5hin or digg.

What surprises me most so far is question 16, "please rate which
services you feel the Church should provide through a sponsorship to the
LDS development community".

I hope I am misunderstanding either the question or the answers.  Of 29
current responses, it seems that 24 people see no value to "Provide APIs
to data provided by the Church" and the most popular response (10) is
"Forum software".  Is this true?  People would rather the church
provided forum software than access to data?  What are we expecting to
discuss on this forum?

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net