On 10/21/06, A. Rick Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bryan Murdock wrote:
> it can print out an email address
> list for easy spamming of the quorum when there is a move or DI
> assignment coming up.  It's intended to be used only by the the
> presidency.

FYI: The current ward web calendar will do this already, and then the
move or assignment on the calendar.  When you create a calendar event,
just check the box to send to the Elder's Quorum.

Yes, but only, like, five ward members have ever bothered to type
their record number in and get on the website.  Of those five, maybe
two have entered an email address.  However, when we passed around a
clipboard in elders quorum meeting one day, we got 30 email addresses.
Hmm, could we put those into the ward website ourselves somehow?

Bryan