Thanks Steve.  For the moment, it's for non-commercial use so if I read that
right it should be okay.  I might want to approach it differently though, in
case any of it does become commercial.  It would be really cool if the
church could just provide the ward and stake unit data (not member data -
only the names of wards and stakes) for free use - there can be a lot of
good, wholesome applications built around that data, commercial or not.

Jesse