I'm not sure what the "Facebook LDS App" is but you must be careful not to take
LUWS data and post on 3rd party web sites.  This data is for your personal
consumption only.

Tom

>>> On Wed, Sep 5, 2007 at  7:14 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Jesse Stay"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Steve.  For the moment, it's for non-commercial use so if I read that
right it should be okay.  I might want to approach it differently though, in
case any of it does become commercial.  It would be really cool if the church
could just provide the ward and stake unit data (not member data - only the
names of wards and stakes) for free use - there can be a lot of good, wholesome
applications built around that data, commercial or not.

Jesse