I have a few questions I hope this group can answer since it seems more
convenient to me than FamilySearch.org support - and beyond the normal
support level they have for some of my questions anyway:

 * I've never found an ancestor on familysearch.org that precedes AD 1.
Are there any Ancestry File records in BC years?
 * How do you record a BC date in a GEDCOM 5.5 file?
 * How do you record a BC date in a GEDCOM 6 file?
 * GEDCOM 6 will be a huge improvement on 5.5, but it's forever to get
it released... any ideas when?
 * Any good Gedcom 6 software out there that some of you recommend?

Brandon Stout
http://pgv.flfn.org