David Douthitt wrote:
> > Most of us are talking, or at least thinking about, moving to
> > kernel 2.4.x [...]
>
> Anyone going to switch the firewalls to netfilter?

Want to give us a link?

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: lrp.c0wz.com      68 Camaro wanted: dingo.mcrnet.net
Windows users: Please delete me from your contact list when done
corresponding with me. You should trim your contact list often anyway.

My opinions don't exist, and as such, are not anyone elses. I don't
represent anyone, not even myself, and especially not my employer..