Ray Olszewski wrote:
> In that case, I wonder why the initrd and other LRP-specific patches never
> made it into the kernel tree. They've been around long enough to have proved
> themselves as reliable code, so that presumably isn't it. What is the
> barrier? Anyone know (since it might affect any newer patches developed by
> LEAF folks)?

Well, I would theorise that it's just a Dave Cinege thing..either,
he never thought to do it, or he forgot, or he just didn't want to.
...and since he made the patch (didn't he?) why would it occur to
anybody else to submit it? It certianly never occured to me.

Maybe he did, but nobody wanted it when he did.

Just a theory.

> --
> Ray Olszewski                                        -- Han Solo
> Palo Alto, CA                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: lrp.c0wz.com      68 Camaro wanted: dingo.mcrnet.net
Windows users: Please delete me from your contact list when done
corresponding with me. You should trim your contact list often anyway.

My opinions don't exist, and as such, are not anyone elses. I don't
represent anyone, not even myself, and especially not my employer..