Rick:

> > > Anybody have one they want to donate? ;)
> >

> >     Akshally...I've a VNS586 PC-104 board from Adastra with
> > one 10BT port and a dual PCMCIA adapter, all packaged in this
> > terribly impressive clear-plastic box. I used it for a while
> > when I was working on a VxWorks project, but you're welcome
> > to use it for LEAF if interested. I could prolly even spare
> > an extra 802.11 card to make sure we got that right.
> >     Just let me know!
>
> Who ever thought it would be as easy as posting to a list? I
> was about to post it next to my resume link on lrp.c0wz.com.. ;)
>
> That would be great. Has it got any RAM, or does it take
> standard cheap RAM anyway? Should I email you my snail mail
> address?

        Trying to recall the numbers...I *think* it's an 8MB
flash (it was a Java project after all ;) and 16M RAM. I've
no idea what filesystem is written into the flash, nor am
I sure if how to get a Linux kernal in there to begin with.
Am actually interested in how you work that part.

        Yes, snail mail details, please. Unless someone out
there has a matter-to-email-proton-converter they'd be willing
to donate? (worth a try...)

-Scott