On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 09:44:17PM -0500, George Metz scribbled:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Scott C. Best wrote:
>
> >     Yes, snail mail details, please. Unless someone out
> > there has a matter-to-email-proton-converter they'd be willing
> > to donate? (worth a try...)
>
> I do! Converts to a tar'd and gzip'd or bzip2'd binary. Unfortunately, we
> haven't quite figured out how to get it into reverse, so it's kinda stuck
> as a useless e-mail attachment. Any takers? =)

California, with all their power problems, could really use something
like that; additionally, I'd like to build a car that runs on garbage
(a la that Back To The Future sequel... ;).

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: http://lrp.c0wz.com     Home page: http://www.c0wz.com