On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Scott C. Best wrote:

>       Actually I like .lrp as well, though my complaint
> with it is different. I find it difficult to extract files
> from a .lrp without potentially overwriting important system
> binaries on the development box.

I don't grok this.  I have never had difficulty extracting or creating lrp
files in the subdirectory of my choice.  System files are in no danger.

>       What'd be *much* nicer is if package.lrp expanded
> to /tmp/package, and then /tmp/package/package.list would be
> queried to find out where to put everything.

I don't agree.  What a lot of extra work.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
Work:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing