> >> Is anyone working on this already? If not I will have a start this
> >> weekend, or perhaps when I return from work tonight. If you prefer
> >> someone else's work please tell me so; it will save me some superfluous
> >> work.
> >

> > I haven't seen any progress reports, or been asked any questions...the
best
> > I can tell you for sure is that I'm not working on this (just too busy).
> >
> > Feel free to do whatever work you have time for, and just ask if you
have
> > any questions or need anything from me.
> >
> Allright! I'll see what I can do this weekend. As I have a part-time
> job, no wife and no children I'm not as busy as both of you. Of course I
> will keep a full log of the changes that I make for you to comment on.
> One of the bigger changes I propose is replacing ae with e3 or the
> busybox vi applet. That will make it a lot easier to throw out ncurses

> a "whopping" 119 kb).
>
> If you have the time it would be nice if you could make sh-httpd
> compatible with the newer ash from oxygen. I can view webpages but cgi
> is broken. The weblet cgi-scripts do work when executed from the
> commandline.

I added updating sh-httpd to work under Oxygen as a task (assigned to me).
I'll try to get this done in the near term, before I go out of town again.

I guess this means I'm going to finally have to get an Oxygen system up &
running...should be fun.

Any particular version(s) of Oxygen I need to be working with, or should I
just grab the latest?

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net