> I think that should be the first goal. It would of course be very
> interesting to create a truly linux 2.4 based distribution, but it will
> hardly be eigerstein I think (though rather cool)
The special part of eigerstein is in effect the script to setup the
firewall. This is based on ipchains.

Using iptables Portforwarding, proxyarp  are imho much easier than
with the ipchains. I used shorewall
My weblet uses the same syntax as the rules. But if i get more
comfortable it can be changed to something like:
I want a server with the ip addr...... to be presented as .......
allowed to use are :.......

> As said , i am still in a very pre-alpha stage, and don't know if I
> > come further.
>
> Well I'm in the same stage, but intend to finish it rather soon. I think
> I'll post a log of the changes I have made so far on tuesday.
okay  time for CVS :)

> >> best

> >> have

> > The busybox vi applet functions very well :) tried this.
>
> Good. But e3 is even smaller and quite functional.
>

> > Greetings to all of you.
> > Ook ewald de groeten :)
>
> Greetings to all, and to Eric:
>
> Gruesse aus Holland (hmm, where did you read that before :-)
in my schoolbooks ;) ,I am dutch but live in Germany since 1984.

 Ewald

> P.S. Eric; I live only 5 KM from the Dutch-German border.

Greetings Eric

http://home.t-online.de/home/h.wolzak
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/ericw