> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > >I'd even like to see maintence of my disk images picked up...I'm
obviously
> > >dropping the ball, as I have yet to even update the images with the
latest
> > >dhclient package...just too busy.
> >
> > Is anyone interested in maintaining the EigerStein images?
>
> What would it involve? I am interested in doing something.

I usually:
--------
Modify the disk images as desired (the current images at least need the
updated dhclient & weblet packags)

Create the disk image files (both raw image & self-extracting)

Create a disk and go through a test install, following the readme
instructions.  I have several test machines & a test network setup for this.

Verify everything works as expected

Release the images
--------

The problem has been that I don't have the time to properly test any
changes, as I've either been too busy, or traveling and unable to physically
access my test network.

I'd like to get my portion of the leaf site functioning well enough that
other members could update files, upload images, etc.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net