Am Sonntag,  3. Juni 2001 14:14 schrieb Ewald Wasscher:

> >And on to 'real' changes required/desired:
> >
> >- I'd like to see the java bandwidth applet added to the weblet package
>
> OK, what about Justin Ribiero's modifications George Metz mentions on
> his pages? I haven't tried these though.

Didn't try Justins modifications, but regarding the applet I suggest only add
stat.sh to the weblet package and use the monitor as an java application from
your preferred workstation. This saves nearly all the space the applet needs,
only 119 bytes on the disk are needed for stat.sh and proper configuration of
the firewall, /etc/services etc..