Jacques Nilo wrote:

> > - The readme file needs to be updated with (at minimum) new links
> > and new instructions for e3 rather than ae as the editor

> What about a symlink vi --> whatever editor is being loaded ?

This would be logical, except there is a packaged tiny-elvis which
would obliterate this link.  ae's vi emulation is very bad and was my
first Great Aggravation from LRP since I've used and prefered vi for a
very long time.  elvis.lrp came very soon after that :-)

e3 comes with numerous links: e3vi, e3em, e3pi, e3ne - mainly because
people could be using it in a variety of different emulations.

Improving the directions is best, I believe....

Just my 0.02e-15 cents.