On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, George Metz wrote:

> Hey everyone.
>
> Just thought it was time to explain why I disappeared over the past few
> months. It's been a rough time for me, but I seem to finally be getting
> clear.
>
> [snip work stinks]

Heya George,

You're not the only one who got too busy with work to know much about the
outside world. I've just been through mostly the same, except for the part
where you were "reorganized". In my case I walked out in the middle of a
project that was to save the company's hosting systems from falling over.
I'm cashing in on my vacation days now and crawling back out of my hole,
slowly. The weather looks fine, I must say.

Cheers,
Pi

--
Just another victim of the in-house crime fight.