Jeff:

        Akshally...no. :) Gatping wasn't released so much
as it was wrapped into the echowall distribution for the
purpose of brute-force updating the ARP cache. It doesn't
have much utility beyond that...which is NOT to say that
I wouldn't welcome any improvements that yield a version
compatable with Oxygen. :)

-Scott