> David, others, is there a reason for using syslinux instead of isolinux?
> I'd say it's easier to use isolinux and forget about floppy images on
> the CD.

I don't know about David, but I've stuck with using a floppy disk image for
a couple of reasons:

1) It's generally easier for me to maintain...the boot-disk is a very simple
case of a standard distribution floppy.

2) It's easier (IMHO) for end-users to modify the floppy disk boot image if
they need to burn a CD than it is to modify the isolinux configuration and
make a bootable CD.  I'm not even sure you could make a bootable CD on
windows using isolinux and commonly available CD Burner software...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net