Richard Doyle, 2002-01-08 11:44 -0800
><snip>
>
> > I agree, we even have LRP 2.9.8 in our files area(1). The
><snip>
> > (1) http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751
>
>FYI, the linuxrouter.org site provides 2.2.19 kernels for LRP, which
>aren't listed on the LEAF site. The release announcement follows:

Richard,
I was aware of the new kernel from irc conversations on openprojects.net
#lrp. I'm not sure we should add them to our site, as they were created
after the split. I'm open to suggestions on this matter.

Also, when SF fixes the file release system, I plan on moving the 2.9.8
release into the "Unsupported or Old Releases" section. It is almost a year
and a half old now.

On another note: I'll be updating our files area with Oxygen 1.8, and
Dachstein 1.0.2 files in the next couple of days. Look for an announcement
on our home page.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/