Johan Ugander wrote:

> I'm not using 2.4.x for other reasons. I'd really like to get this to work
> under 2.2...
>
> Matt, THANK YOU!
>
> This cleared up a lot. I feel reeeally close to a solution. So close, yet so
> far. Any ideas?
>
> /johan

Well, apparently, he tried a few things that didn't
work.  I wonder if he read the following:

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/doc/PCMCIA-HOWTO-5.html

It explains the low level driver details of how the
CardBus bridge attempts to get a PCI interrupt.

It'd be better to hash through those easy options like
specifying irq's and port address or reserving irq's
for ISA use in the BIOS rather than getting into edge
triggered vs level triggered interrupts, and hacking
at ide.c.

It'd be nice if we could have seen the dmesg output
from the system boot.

Matt